COVID-19 Update

By Mike Varney

Published on Tuesday 17th March 2020 9:51am

The Management Committee is monitoring the ongoing situation with regards to the COVID-19 virus and will be taking advice from numerous bodies on how best to proceed as and when more information becomes available.

The current ECB advice is to take sensible precautions but to continue with keeping active and are not advising the postponement or cancellation of matches. However, after yesterday's Government advice, we wouldn't be surprised if this were to change in the coming days but we will let you know as soon as possible.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us via